Did you forget? Everything we ever had
Did you forget? Did you forget?
A b o u t M e .
Did you regret? Ever standing by my side
Did you forget? What were feeling inside
Now i'm left to forget
A b o u t U s .
But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You c a N' T forget I T .
So now I guess
This is where we have to stand
Did you regret? Ever holding my hand
N e v e r A g a i n
Please don't forget, don't forget
We had it all
We were just about to fall
Even more in love
That we were before
I w o N' T forget, I w o N' T forget
A b o u t U s .
But somewhere we went wrong Somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong We were once so strong
Our love is like a song Our love is like a song
You c a N' T forget I T . You c a N' T forget it AT A L L.
And the least
All the pictures have been burned
And all the p a s t
It's just a l e s s o n that we've L E A R N E D
I w o N' T forget, please don't forget U S .
Somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You've f o r g o t t e n
A b o u t U S .
No puedes OLVIDARLO.
Porfavor, No OLVIDES.
~ ♥
